Roaring Camp Railroads: Redwood Mountain Faire
June 3 @ 11:00 am - June 4 @ 8:00 pm PDT
Event Series (See All)
Dance the day away to live music with your friends and family while enjoying tasty locally made food, cold beer, cider, and wine in an open field surrounded by redwoods in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Join us for a weekend-long music festival and arts & crafts fair.
- Music all day on the Meadow and Creekside stages — check out Saturday and Sunday lineup
- Children activities area
- Bounce house
- Face painting
- Locally-made arts & crafts
- Wines from Santa Cruz Mountains wineries
- Beers and ales from from local microbreweries
- Train rides (not included in ticket price)
- A fun day with friends & family in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains
- And much more!