At Visit Santa Cruz County (VSCC), we are committed to protecting your privacy. The following statement describes the information gathering and usage practices of VSCC:
- VSCC will not rent or sell your personal information to any company.
- When you provide your personal information to us for any purpose, we may collect your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. We may also request additional information. We use this information to process your requests and to communicate with you. From time to time, we may use your name and contact information to notify you of changes to the web site, new releases, special offers and events we think you'll find valuable. If you do not wish to receive this information via email, please follow the directions provided in each email correspondence.
- All of the customer data we collect is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access.
- VSCC will track visits to the pages and links on our websites so we can make decisions about the design and usage of the website. While we may choose to share aggregate information on consumer behavior to third parties, none of these statistics contain personally identifying information.
Visit Santa Cruz County (VSCC) COMMENT POLICY
Visit Santa Cruz County welcomes and encourages all visitors of our online community to contribute comments and opinions relating to Santa Cruz County travel and tourism topics and issues. We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic", or that stick to the subject matter of the article or blog post.
- Are responses to comments left by other readers.
- Are brief and have a positive, constructive tone.
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers.
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but they never insult the writer (or commenters) of an article or blog post.
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic", or that don't stick to the subject matter of the article or blog post.
- Insult the writer (or commenters) of an article or blog post.
- Are non-constructive, hateful or spiteful.
VSCC recognizes that some conversations following articles, posts, photos and other content on this site can descend into sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, VSCC reserves the right to remove those comments. We will delete comments that contain language or imagery which:
- Is defamatory, compromises public safety or operations, contravenes law, is disruptive or is factually inaccurate.
- Is harassing, threatening or vulgar (including personal attacks or comments disparaging an individual or group based on ethnicity, race, gender, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation), invades personal privacy, has sexual content or is obscene.
- Is advertising or spam, including any link to another site.
- Infringes upon a copyright or other proprietary right.
- Violates any of this site's Terms and Conditions.
Violation of VSCC's Terms and Conditions will cause a commenter's posts to be removed without notice.