The 2020 Let’s Cruz Vacation Getaway Contest has been temporarily suspended. Please check back soon for updates!
Spring is in the air and Visit Santa Cruz County would like to celebrate the season with a fabulous vacation giveaway! That’s right, you can enter now to WIN a stay in Santa Cruz! But this is not your average vacation giveaway package; this one is completely CUSTOMIZABLE! Submit your entry and you could win a Grand Prize of: a 2-night stay in a three-bedroom condo at Pajaro Dunes Resort, a $150 “Capitola Dine & Shop Experience” gift certificate in the Capitola Village, a Craftbar Experience at Annieglass Studios for four guests, four tickets to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and four passes to Roaring Camp Railroads, PLUS your choice of four additional activities from a list of uniquely Santa Cruz options! Activities like stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, beer tasting, wine tasting, surf lessons, spa treatments, whale watching, dining gift certificates, and more!
The contest runs from March 1, 2020 through May 31, 2020. Along with the main “Let’s Cruz Customizable Vacation Getaway” Grand Prize, there will also be additional Boardwalk and Roaring Camp ticket giveaways, plus a few not-so-mini vacation contests on the Visit Santa Cruz Facebook page – so be sure to follow! Check out the contest sponsors below, plus the ELEVEN activity options, and get a taste of what’s to come throughout spring!
Let’s Cruz Vacation Giveaway Sponsors
- Annieglass Studios
- Capitola Village
- Chaminade Resort & Spa
- Dream Inn Santa Cruz
- Hotel Paradox
- Pajaro Dunes Resort
- Seascape Beach Resort
Activity Options for Your Customizable Vacation
- A tour and tasting for four at Venus Spirits
- Stand up paddle boarding for four at SUP Shack
- Sailing for four on the Chardonnay
- Kayaking for four with Kayak Connection
- A craft beer tasting for four at Lupulo Craft Beer House
- A massage treatment and hot tub for four at Well Within Spa
- A whale watching excursion for four with Stagnaro Whale Watching
- A $75 gift certificate for Shadowbrook or Crow’s Nest restaurant
- A group surf lesson for four with Richard Schmidt Surf School
- Wine tasting for four at Bargetto Winery
- A 25-minute mini-spa treatment for two at Chaminade Resort & Spa