What comes to mind on your Santa Cruz dream vacation? How about experiencing the redwoods from 150 feet in air on a canopy tour. Or maybe you've been dreaming of seeing those whales everyone has been talking about. Whether you're the adventurous type or would rather be sipping some fine Santa Cruz Mountain wine, Visit Santa Cruz County has an amazing opportunity for you to create your very own dream vacation!
Starting now and continuing through June 30, 2016, fans of all-things Santa Cruz who visit www.letscruz.com can enter the Let’s Cruz Vacation Getaway Contest for a chance to win a two-night stay at Pajaro Dunes Resort, tickets to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, passes to ride the train at Roaring Camp Railroads, and a way to customize your dream vacation with four Santa Cruz activities.
Check out these oh-so Santa Cruz activities to choose from:
1. Guided kayak tour with Venture Quest Kayaking
2. Whale watching on Stagnaro Whale Watching & Fishing Trips
3. Beer Trail tasting passports to local microbreweries
4. Tour and barrel tasting at Byington Winery
5. Mountain bike experience at Shuttle Smith Adventures
6. Golf for 4 and lesson with golf pro- DeLaveaga Golf Course
7. Spa treatment at Chaminade Resort & Spa
8. Redwood Adventures Canopy Tour at Mount Hermon
9. A cruise on the Monterey Bay with California Classic Sailing Charter
10. S’mores on the beach at the Seascape Beach Resort
11. Glass-making workshop and factory tour at Annieglass
12. $150 dollar gift certificate for The Picnic Basket and/or The Penny Ice Creamery
Weekly contests on Facebook will give you even more chances to win a Santa Cruz vacation getaway! Like the Visit Santa Cruz page and watch for Winning Wednesday giveaways where contest prizes include a stay at a local property combined with tickets to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Roaring Camp Railroads.
The Let’s Cruz Vacation Getaway Contest is sponsored by Visit Santa Cruz and the following partners: Chaminade Resort & Spa, Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley, Mission Inn, Pajaro Dunes Resort, Best Western Seacliff Inn, and the Seascape Beach Resort.