CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN SANTA CRUZ GETAWAY WITH LET’S CRUZ VACATION CONTEST!
This season, the Santa Cruz County Conference & Visitors Council (CVC) is encouraging visitors to “find their flow” in California’s favorite beachside destination. Have you always admired wave riders? Take a surfing lesson with an experienced pro. Are you a foodie at heart? A private artisan olive oil and vinegar tasting awaits! Love redwood trees and heights? Combine the two on a canopy tour through the forest.
Starting March 23, 2015 and continuing through June 30, 2015, sun seekers who log on to www.letscruz.com can enter the Let’s Cruz Vacation Getaway Contest for a chance to win a two-night stay at the Chaminade Resort & Spa, tickets to the legendary Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, tickets to Roaring Camp Railroads, and a way to customize their vacation with four Santa Cruz-specific options.
This unique customizable feature will allow contest entrants to pre-select from a number of signature Santa Cruz activities as part of their vacation experience when entering the contest. Contest entrants – in addition to the Grand Prize package - can choose four activities to customize their vacation package, including:
1. A kayak rental with Kayak Connection
2. A surfing lesson with Club Ed Surf School
3. A tasting and gift basket at the True Olive Connection
4. Spa Treatment at the Chaminade Resort & Spa
5. Hot Tub and Massage at Well Within Spa
6. A Redwood Canopy Tour at the Mount Hermon Conference Center
7. Ice Cream cones at the The Penny Ice Creamery and a $50 gift certificate for lunch at The Picnic Basket
8. A round of golf at the Pasatiempo Golf Club
9. Private beach fire complete with s’mores at the Seascape Beach Resort
10. Stand-up paddle board lessons from Capitola Beach Company
11. Passes to the Seymour Marine Discovery Center at Long Marine Lab
12. Wine tasting at Alfaro Family Vineyards & Winery
Want to enter the Let’s Cruz Vacation Getaway Contest but are always on the go? No problem! Enter to win through the CVC’s mobile site here.
Weekly contests on Facebook will give those who “Like” the Visit Santa Cruz page the opportunity to win vacation getaways to include a stay at a local hotel, resort or vacation rental property combined with tickets to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Roaring Camp Railroads.
Utilizing Facebook, Twitter, and the CVC’s blog, the CVC will reach out to followers and fans of Santa Cruz through special posts, Tweets and blog stories exclusive to the contest.
The Let’s Cruz Vacation Getaway Contest is sponsored by the Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council and the following partners: Best Western Seacliff Inn, Chaminade Resort & Spa, Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, The Hotel Paradox, Mission Inn, Pajaro Dunes Resort, Roaring Camp Railroads, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and Seascape Beach Resort Monterey Bay.
You need to login