Here's to Many Happy Returns at Seascape Beach Resort
When you check in at Seascape Beach Resort- Monterey Bay, chances are good you're a returning guest, but even if it's your first visit, you'll still be treated like an old friend. Warmth, hospitality and attention to detail at this four-diamond resort ensure you'll have a memorable stay and beach getaway...one that leaves you wanting more.
Whether it's a friendly doorman zipping you down to the beach in a golf cart, the concierge helping you rent bikes or wetsuits and boogie boards for a fun adventure, or poolside service bringing you a tasty signature drink--Lindsay's Hibiscus Flower Martini, anyone?--you'll feel welcome and right at home, with all the comforts of home.
Seascape Beach Resort, located just south of Santa Cruz off Highway 1, has 285 studios, suites and beach villas to choose from. A fully equipped kitchen, fire place and in-suite spa tub invite you to unwind, while resort amenities such as three outdoor pools with spas, a championship golf course, sports center and 17 miles of beach beckon your inner outdoor enthusiast.
The view ain't bad either! Nearly everything you do at Seascape comes with a view--relaxing on your private balcony, dining at award-winning Sanderlings Restaurant, getting married on the bluff, attending a conference, taking a leisurely stroll on the beach. The stunning backdrop of the Monterey Bay never gets old.
If breathtaking ocean views and luxurious beach homes say "vacation" to you, Seascape Beach Resort is calling your name and calling you back for more. Here are 10 Unique Things To Do at Seascape on your next visit:
- Indulge in a luxurious in-suite spa treatment while enjoying the peaceful sounds of the ocean and the cozy warmth of a fire. The Warm Shell massage is a guest favorite!
- Enjoy hot pizzas and calzones poolside, baked fresh in a wood-fired oven on the South Bluff.
- Plan an unforgettable coastal conference with team building activities like a sand castle building contest and a traditional clam bake.
- Schedule a Beach Fire To-Go. Seascape provides the roaring fire and s'mores while you enjoy family, friends and ocean waves under the stars.
- Take a romantic stroll to "The Point" to see Warren Arnold's famous "Courtship" sculpture. This marble totem depicting two breaching whales is one of 8 statues along the coastline honoring the Gray Whale and its migratory path north from Big Sur to Oregon. You may also see some real whales from this spot!
- Keep your fitness routine intact at Seascape Sports Club featuring state-of-the-art equipment and 12 championship tennis courts. Or try something new and pick from a variety of classes such as Zumba, Heated Yoga, or Pilates.
- Enjoy Sushi & Oyster Fridays, Neighbor Nights and live music on Friday and Saturday nights at Sanderlings Restaurant, located in Seascape's main lobby. For a complete list of specials and events, click here.
- Have a lobster feast delivered to your suite cooked and ready to eat. Includes two whole Maine lobsters, steamer clams, new potatoes, corn on the cob, salad, bread and s'mores.
- 17 miles of beach! No explanation needed.
- If you still need inspiration, take a mini-vacation anytime with Seascape's live webcam.
You need to login