Launch Your Vacation from the Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley
There is a real sense of arrival at the Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley. Crisp mountain air greets you as you take in the picturesque, fairytale-like setting of a castle nestled among majestic redwoods.
The lobby itself is a sight to behold with its 50-foot high ceilings, grand copper chandeliers, curved staircase, and black marble waterfall. Yes, you have indeed arrived.
Spacious suites and guest rooms, a heated pool and Jacuzzi, a modern fitness studio, and on-site restaurant and bar give you every reason to turn your vacation into a staycation, but Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley's convenient location, with easy access to Highway 17, makes it the ideal home base.
Here are some fun and nearby ideas to inspire adventure and discovery during your stay:
- All Aboard at Roaring Camp Railroads! Ride through ancient redwoods on an old-fashioned steam train, or hop on a beach train and arrive at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Did you know your dog can ride the train?
- Continue your redwood journey with a hike through Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park, adjacent to Roaring Camp Railroads. The Redwood Grove Loop Trail is a must for all ages and levels--it's stroller and wheelchair-friendly and features unique old-growth redwoods.
- Looking for an adrenaline high? Experience the redwoods like never before--from 150 feet up in the air! Mount Hermon Canopy Tours offers 2-hour guided eco-tours through the redwood canopy on 6 zip lines and two sky bridges.
- Book a tee time at Pasatiempo Golf Club, a world famous course designed by renowned golf architect Alister MacKenzie. Enjoy rich history, challenging holes, and breathtaking views of the Monterey Bay on one of the few Alister MacKenzie originals available for public play. Pasatiempo was recently named #5 on Golf Advisor's Top 20 courses in the U.S. you can play.
- Escape to the Santa Cruz Mountains wine region where sipping opportunities abound. Plan a vineyard picnic, meet winemakers, and enjoy a leisurely day of wine tasting and finding that perfect bottle to savor back home or on the balcony of your suite.
- The Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley is dog-friendly, so if you brought your pooch along, check out the Scotts Valley Dog Park at Skypark. With two separate areas for both small and large dogs, there's plenty of room to play off leash.
- Hit the beach! The Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley is just 10 minutes away from the beach and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Thrill rides and cool waves will complete your quintessential beach town experience!
Santa Cruz County has so much to offer and the Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley is at the center of it all. Make your vacation dreams come true from this castle in the redwoods.
You need to login