Best Western Seacliff Inn - Designed for Your Perfect Vacation
Switching to vacation mode is pretty easy at the Best Western Seacliff Inn in Aptos, California. As you make your way to a well-appointed guest room or spacious suite, your senses will come alive.
Maybe it’s the smell of homestyle-cooking at Severino’s Bar & Grill where the only decisions you’ll be making are whether to dine indoors or al fresco, brunch or lunch, award-winning Manhattan or New England clam chowder?
Perhaps meandering through six acres of scenic garden paths will tempt you to stop and smell the roses. The relaxing Koi pond and cascading waterfall will have you feeling the Zen vibes in no time!
Wait, what’s that you hear? Oh, that’s just the heated pool and Jacuzzi calling your name and poolside service ready to bring you a tasty signature cocktail!
Ok, we know you’ve just arrived and want to chill, but after a comfortable night’s sleep and complimentary hot breakfast, what's next? Seacliff Inn’s close proximity to Highway 1 gives you easy access to all of Santa Cruz County’s attractions, but you won’t have to travel far to experience a nice variety of nearby activities:
A great location, resort-worthy amenities and plentiful things to do for everyone
- Walk less than a mile to Seacliff State Beach--perfect for swimming, beachcombing, picnics, and home to historic cement ship SS Palo Alto and one of the best visitors centers around.
- Also less than a mile away is the entrance to The Forest of Nisene Marks State Park. Hike among the redwoods or even rent a bike and ride along the park’s many trails.
- Casual shopping awaits in Capitola Village by the Sea. The esplanade is filled with charming boutiques, art galleries and restaurants, plus, more beach!
- On Saturday mornings, check out the Aptos Farmers Market, voted Best Farmers Market in California. Live music, organic produce and specialty foods will get your day off to great start.
- Finally, for the romantics, explore the local wine scene, and enjoy a variety of tasting opportunities along the Corralitos Wine Trail. Meet the winemakers and wander through picturesque vineyards of four family-owned wineries.
…that’s what makes the Best Western Seacliff Inn your perfect vacation destination.
You need to login